About Me

My photo
This is where the MAGIC happens. These are all my stories and some of the events and people I meet. This blog is simply for my own amusement. Feel free to comment, suggest and violently react. All stays anonymous in this blog.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mystery Someone

Most of the time I am alone. I enjoy the company of others and pretty much I'm also sociable. But most of the times I rather be alone and think of things on my own. Maybe it's just my persnality and there are also those cases that I prefer doing things alone.

Sometime, I go to the movie house alone. I eat at a restaurant alone. I go to church alone. Maybe I'm an intorvert? Or maybe I am just fond of doing things on my own. I also have many friends and acquaintances. But only few of them I trust. I may have got some trust issues from my childhood (childhood trauma siguro?). My childhood will be the next topic on my blog.

Yesterday, I was walking alone (again) at Session Road after long hours of taking calls. This made me relax a bit, and made me wander how nice it will be to have someone to be with you on these instances. Sayang masyado kasing closed yung mind and heart ko lately into entering a relationship or even mingling with others. I really need to work on things and my personality as well.

Minsan kasi feeling ko wala na talagang taong makakaintindi sa akin. Yung feeling na kinaawaan mo masyado ang sarili mo. Self pity has been an issue also, but I am working on having that gone. Hindi ko sinisisi ang ibang tao sa nararamdaman ko kasi nga naman eh choice ko na pumasok sa mga sitwasyong ganun (again another blog topic).

Masaya naman na ako ngayon. Mending a broken heart ang drama ko.Hahahaha. I must say that I have learned a lot and this experience is treasured. Moving forward, I promise to be more careful with things involving my emotions. Mahirap masaktan, lalo na kung nagmamahal ka ng lubos at wagas. Pero "If it's not meant to be, it won't really work". Dadarating din ang taong magbibigay ng panibagong misteryo at kilig sa buhay ko. I just really hope that he will be around SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment